exerROW - indoor rower
exerROW Rowing Machine, A Total Body workout – MAXIMUM RESULTS IN MINIMUM TIME.
Rowing is one of the safest and best exercise to stay fit. Hence exercising on a rowing machine is the best exercise for the complete body with the side effects of a healthy, flexible, high stamina body and a refreshed feeling.
Rowing benefits all groups of people, who want to remain fit and healthy – sportsmen, businessmen, senior executives, corporate employees, housewives, students, physiotherapists etc. They all can benefit on the same exerROW Rowing Machine designed with the utmost advanced technology of self-adjusting hydraulic cylinders.
Benefits of exercising on the exerROW Rowing Machine –
- High Calorie burner – workout of the abs, back, upper and lower body in just 15 mins
- Low Impact – easy on knees and joints, which makes it suitable for elders
- Great cardiovascular benefits
- Full body toning and muscle strengthening, check out the muscle chart below
- Increases stamina and flexibility
- Minimizes risk of chronic illness and diseases
- Increases Basal Metabolic rate (BMR)
- Safe and self adjusting for all users with technologically advanced hydraulic cylinders resulting in minimal injury risk
- Super compact and easy to store (3×1 feet vertical storage, 3×5 feet in use or horizontal storage)
- Circuit Training benefits with workout on exerROW
- Approved and appreciated by top doctors
- Regulates and improves overall body function
Models of exerROW - indoor rower
exerROW Standard Model
exerROW Professional Model – 360 arm Rotation
Benefits of working out on the exerROW – indoor rowing machine
Whether you already row or are considering rowing to keep in shape, to lose weight, to cross-train for another sport, to compete on the water or rehabilitate from injury or surgery, rowing is the complete exercise for you. Arms, legs, chest, back, abs – even your mind. Your whole body gets a complete workout from the efficient, rhythmic motion of rowing in just 15mins.
- Low Impact: Easy on the knee and ankles.
- High Calorie Burner: Because it uses so many muscle groups.
- Great for Joints Health: Joints move through a wide range of motion.
- Upper Body: Completes the stroke.
- Lower Body: The legs initiate the drive.
- Superb Aerobic Benefits: Great for cardio-vascular fitness.
- Legs: Rowing promotes both strength and flexibility through this wide range of leg motion.
- Arms: As with the legs, this range of motion promotes both strength and flexibility.
- Core: Chest, back, abs : At the start of the stroke, the power of the legs is connected to the handle by means of the arms and the core muscles of the body. Then the back is more fully involved as it swings open through the middle of the stroke
- Relieves Stress: For overall health and well-being
Circuit Training and Exercises on the exerROW - indoor rower
Q. WHAT IS A REPETITION ON THE exerROW Rowing Machine?
A. The rate at which you do one complete movement of rowing i.e. by folding your legs completely and extending the legs completely and again folding your legs completely, simultaneously pulling the oar-arm completely to your chest and pushing the oar-arm back, is a Repetition on the exerROW Rowing Machine.
Q. WHAT IS THE RATE AT WHICH A REPETITION PER MINUTE IS TO BE PERFORMED ?
A. Rate of rowing per minute is 20 repetitions to achieve Aerobic Norms.
Q. WHAT DOES ONE SET CONSIST OF ?
A. One set consists of 5 minutes of rowing @ 20 repetitions per minute.
Q. HOW MANY SETS ARE REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE MINIMUM FITNESS LEVEL?
A. A minimum of 2 sets with a rest period of 5 minutes is required to achieve minimum fitness level.
Q. HOW MANY SETS ARE REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE COMPLETE AEROBIC FITNESS ?
A. To achieve COMPLETE AEROBIC FITNESS, minimum of 4 sets without rest is the optimum, with a warm-up and cool-down for a minute each before and after the workout. For COMPLETE AEROBIC FITNESS, workout on the exerROW Rowing Machine has to be done 3 to 4 times in a week.
Q. AFTER ACHIEVING MAXIMUM AEROBIC FITNESS LEVEL, WHAT THEN?
A. exerROW Rowing Machine has an additional power upgrading system, which is graded as I, II, III & IV on the root of the oars. So, once you have reached the 20 minute slot or optimum level, your body is geared up to receive a new set of exercise and this can be achieved by sliding the clamp situated on the root of the oar-arm upward to setting II of both the sides. And this starts a new resistance of Rowing routine. It does not stop here. exerROW Rowing Machine has 2 more settings to gear up, to help reach Olympic Fitness, i.e. setting III & IV.
Q. But you already do your cardio on a treadmill then why rowing?
A. exeROW Rowing machine is much safer and has a lower impact on your joints. Moreover rowing results in a higher level of flexibility and higher muscle formation than any treadmill. After moving to exerROW Rowing machine from the treadmill you will only miss knee joint pains and probabilities of injury.